Euclid Public Library announces updates to the Mobile Hotspot Lending guidelines. Patrons can now place available mobile hotspots on hold and are allotted to one renewal after initial checkout.
- Only adult patron library cards in good standing may be used to check out a hotspot.
- Hotspots have one checkout, one renewal and can now be reserved or placed on hold
- Holds will only be placed on adult cards. Patrons may go to the Help Desk to place a hold on a hotspot.
- There is a waiting period for checking out hotspots for new cardholders. Adult patrons must have a library card for at least seven (7)days before checking out a hotspot.
- A borrower is limited to checking out one mobile hotspot at a time.
- The same patron may not consecutively check out the same hotspot.
Let Euclid Public Library help you access the world beyond our four walls. Mobile hotspots are easy to use and allow devices such as phones, tablets, or laptops to connect to the internet through Sprint’s 4G network. Use our mobile hotspots to do homework, check email, and search for a job or anything else you might do on the internet. Excellent at home or on the road, mobile hotspots allow you to stay connected without using your data plan. Patrons can check out mobile hotspots the same way you would a movie, book, or CD on adult cards in good standing only, for a seven-day loan.
Click here for more information. Some restrictions apply.