The Euclid Public Library Foundation is an endowment fund established to support and enhance the services, activities and facilities of the Euclid Public Library. The Foundation’s purpose is to:
- Build an endowment for the continuing support of the library;
- Secure resources, separate from public funds,
- Promote special library programs, activities and projects for citizens of all ages;
- Give donors the means to make a difference in the future of the city of Euclid by nurturing this strong community institution.
- Make your tax-deductible gift in a safe, direct way.
What is the Euclid Public Library Foundation?
This endowment fund is a permanently held pool of gifts that provides ongoing financial help to the Euclid Public Library Foundation and its programs. The Cleveland Foundation manages this endowment fund, investing the gifts for prudent growth. Each year, a percentage of the endowment is available for the operation of our organization.
Donors who contribute to our fund can be assured their gifts will live on in perpetuity, helping the Euclid Public Library's needs well into the future.
Who manages the Foundation?
The Foundation is a non-profit corporation managed by an independent Board of Trustees. It is established to promote and encourage quality library services, activities and facilities. The Foundation establishes funds to enhance the quality and range of services beyond the level possible with public resources alone.
Our Board of Trustees includes:
- Margaret O'Reilley - President
- Gabrielle T. Kelly - Vice President
- Claudia Mansperger - Treasurer
- Tenisha Vaughn - Secretary
- Raquel Santiago Cicerini
- Emily Holody
- Gay Lanctot
- May Bana (Emeritus member)
- Mary Cavanaugh (Emeritus member)
- Bess Detardo-Antol (Emeritus member)
- Ed Dickson (Emeritus member)
- Michael Galandiuk (Emeritus member)
- Norman Henderson (Emeritus member)
- Maryanne Hiti (Emeritus member)
- Myra Jerkic (Emeritus member)
- Carole Price (Emeritus member)
- Charles Stenger II (Emeritus member)
How can I help the Euclid Public Library Foundation?
This fund will help strengthen our nationally recognized library. Join us and become a supporter of the most valuable community resource in Euclid.
- Giving Now - cash or stock gifts are simple to make and immediately effective. All cash contributions are tax-deductible (up to 50% of a donor's adjusted gross income.) Appreciated assets can include stocks, bonds, mutual funds and real property, and are tax-deductible up to 30% of adjusted gross income.
- Future Giving - Bequest - An outright bequest to the EPL Foundation is the simplest way to provide for a future gift. Please contact the EPLF for specific bequest language that can be included in your will or trust.
- Charitable Gift Annuity - This is an irrevocable gift that returns a stream of payments to the donor or beneficiary. The donor qualifies for a charitable tax deduction for part of the gift, while payments may receive favorable tax treatment.
- Life Insurance Policy - Unused life insurance policies make excellent charitable gifts. Please contact the EPLF for more information.
- Charitable Remainder Trust - These allow donors to make gifts using payment options that best meet their needs. Remainder Trusts are flexible enough to permit the use of a variety of assets including cash, securities and real property. The payments also may have some tax benefit to the recipient.
- Charitable Lead Trust - Through these lead trusts, donors can support the charitable needs now and the remaining assets can be transferred to other individuals or even to themselves at a future date. Assets in the lead trust would come to the EPLF for a fixed number of years or over a donor's lifetime.
Your gift will have an impact in the lives of others for generations to come!
If you have any questions, or would like someone to contact you with more information, please send us an email to email@example.com, or call 216-261-5300.